8:50-10:30 First 100 minute teaching
10:30-10:50 Nutrition Break
10:50-11:10 Outdoor Activity Time
11:10-12:50 Second 100 minute teaching
12:50-1:10 Nutrition Break - may go home
1:10-1:40 Outdoor Activity Time
1:40-3:20 Third 100 minute teaching block
There are still spaces left in the "Triple P Seminar Series" and the
"Parent Coaching Sessions". Registration has been extended into the new year.
Check the Parents button at the top of the page for more details.
We are looking for parents to read a story to our primary students on Thur. March 6th.
We are learning to work collaboratively with others.
Safe arrival number - 705-728-3307 press #1
- Feb. 19 - Science Fair Projects on display in the library
- Feb. 20 - Report Cards home
- Feb 25,26,28 - Visit from Dairy Farmers
- Feb. 26 - PINK Day - Anti-bullying
- Feb. 27 - Student Voice Forum
- Feb. 27 - School Assembly @ 1:45pm - COLLABORATION
- March 6 - Primary Literacy Event - "Reading for the Love of it"
- March 7 - Unpaid day Teachers; - March 7 - PA Day for some staff - March 7 - NO SCHOOL for students
- March 10 - 14 - MARCH BREAK